Monday, January 20, 2014

corny valentine cards for my family


Every once in a while I get inspired to use old postage stamps to make etegami collages. Today I was sorting through some nearly forgotten art supplies and came across a bunch of used American love-themed stamps. I immediately whipped up some very simple, half-sized (3 x 2 inches), somewhat corny, Valentine cards. The furthest thing from Great Art, but something fun to give my nearest and dearest. I used sparkly gel pens for the colored parts, but you can't tell from the scanned image.

6 comments:

  1. Ah,,,,I remember many of those stamps! They are wonderful additions to your Valentines Cards! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are lovely and I'm glad to know I'm not the only person with 'nearly forgotten art supplies'

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the aroma of my coffee -SUPER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Debbie, I will use this for my next class in March! ❤

    ReplyDelete