Monday, January 20, 2014

corny valentine cards for my family

Every once in a while I get inspired to use old postage stamps to make etegami collages. Today I was sorting through some nearly forgotten art supplies and came across a bunch of used American love-themed stamps. I immediately whipped up some very simple, half-sized (3 x 2 inches), somewhat corny, Valentine cards. The furthest thing from Great Art, but something fun to give my nearest and dearest. I used sparkly gel pens for the colored parts, but you can't tell from the scanned image.


  1. Ah,,,,I remember many of those stamps! They are wonderful additions to your Valentines Cards! ♥♥

  2. these are lovely and I'm glad to know I'm not the only person with 'nearly forgotten art supplies'

  3. You are the aroma of my coffee -SUPER!