Thursday, March 13, 2014

free etegami magnet

I've been converting some of my etegami into business card-sized (approx. 5 x 9 cm) flexible magnets. The magnet shown here is a print of my Apple Stars etegami.  The original is currently listed here on my Etsy shop. From today until March 31, I will enclose one magnet free with every purchase of an original etegami (not prints or supplies) from my Etsy shop. This item and other flexible etegami magnets will be available for separate purchase after March. I stuck my Apple Stars magnet to the black filing cabinet next to my work desk where I see it every day, partly because I already have so many magnets on my refrigerator. :p


1 comment:

  1. You are on a creative tear my dear. Good for you. Fun new items to add to your shop. The list keeps growing!

    ReplyDelete